Sunday, April 19, 2009

dormir

Last night the baby developed an aversion to her co-sleeper bassinet, I think because snuggling while sleeping with mom or dad is much preferable (there was a lot of that yesterday since it was a Saturday). I was up with her from 12:30 to 3:00, Mike got 3:00 to 4:00, I got 6:00 to 8:00 and she finally went down until 10:00. Crazay. At least it was a weekend so I could recruit Mike for rocking duty. I was not doing so well going into the second hour. Mad love to all the parents of colicky babies out there, ones who actually cry for hours. I think I would freak. Ours just grunts, fusses and kicks her legs a lot. But I don't think she once busted into full-out crying. Poor little nugget, I don't blame her. Where would you rather sleep? Here's to a more restful tonight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio