Friday, May 8, 2009

9:53 pm

Well, we've made it this far and I haven't caved on the boobfront, amazingly. I don't feel any better, and as soon as Mike got home from work tonight I commenced with losing my shit for about two hours straight, and then went out to my parents' house to pick up the dog and stayed for a beer. They, of the strictly-formula-child-rearing generation, thought I was nuts for being so bothered by this, which was good to hear. Ugh, I just can't hold the baby and have her rooting around, it's terrible. She's just keeps looking up at me like, come on, lady, we had an AGREEMENT. I think Mike might be on holding duty for the rest of the night. The silver lining of all this is that I'm currently drinking a gigantic glass of pinot grigio for the first time in 11 months.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio