Thursday, May 10, 2012

'Bout that time again

I think last year I started posting again around this time. Tax season ends and I start to go a little schitzo staying at home most days, so this is a good outlet. I'm sure once things get busy this will all go by the wayside again, but it'll be fun while it lasts.

Mostly, though, I am almost 30 weeks into PREGGERS PROJECT THE SEQUEL and I did manage to capture a little of the just-pre and just-post time with Ainsley. It would be nice to do the same for baby two. Especially since I'm not fabulous at baby books and the like.

So where to even start? Of course having another kid is the biggest thing turning us topsy turvy right now. Although it is much less nuts than the first time because we know a little bit of what to expect, it is also scarier in some ways (way shittier health insurance is a bummer - but at least we have some, fitting a new person into our already-established family, worries about how Ains will do). But obviously we are very excited. Ainsley is probably the most excited, although I'm not sure she knows that the baby will come out a baby, and not a three-year-old. But I have no doubt she will grow into being an amazing big sister and a very good helper for mama.

Speaking of Ainsley, she has turned into quite the big girl. She turned three in March and I am constantly astounded at her language prowess, creativity and ability to play pretend. She has a great sense of humor and boundless energy. She continues to have a pretty pronounced intensity, but I see her channeling it in more constructive ways already. And hey, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, so we are definitely similar that way ... while I don't always have patience for it, I'm am sympathetic. I am very proud of her.

So anyway, I obviously have a lot more to catch up on, but I can do it bit by bit. It'll give me something to do for the next 10 weeks. In the meantime, cleaned out my phone, here are some pics ...










 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio