Saturday, June 13, 2009

nostalgia

This is one of last Saturday nights in our current house (yes, new house is official!!). It's a little bit sad - we've spent countless Saturday nights grilling on our deck, drinking wine and talking, Cooper eating endless apples under the apple tree next to the deck. Mike is a little more sad than I am (I haven't had time to get sad yet) but I think when we actually get everything moved out and we're not settled at the new house yet, I'll be totally bummed. I'm such a creature of habit and love to have my space settled. Every time we've moved, I always have everything put away within a day or two. I can't relax until I do. So it'll be fine after that, but the interim is going to be weird. It's our first house, you know? We lived in this house when we got married, got our first dog, had Ainsley. I know we need more space, and it will be great, but I appreciate what we've had here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio