Thursday, May 19, 2011

Rainbow

So I impulse-bought the The Care Bears Movie from an end cap at Target about a month ago. I probably watched that thing 500 times growing up, like to the point where I remembered plot points -- and I must have only been seven or eight during peak viewership. Anyway, Ainsley took a shine to it as well and now it has become a staple ...

"Ainsley, do you want to put your shoes on?"
"No - I wanna watch Cawe Beaws!"

"Ainsley, should we go use the potty?"

"NO - I WANNA WATCH CAWE BEAWS!!!"

"Ainsley, let's get in the car to go to school."
"NO - I WANNA WATCH CAWE BEAWS WIGHT NOW!" Etc., etc.

But the cute part is that she thinks rainbows and clouds are tangible. So last night Mike was showing her the rainbow stretching over the hills we can see from our deck and of course ...

"I want to lay on it!! I want to slide down the wainbow ... WIGHT NOW!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio