Sunday, March 15, 2009

hurry up and wait

Ugh - it's been a LOOONNNGGG time since I posted last. Jesus.

I guess I've been a little distracted - yeppers, bun in the oven. Due in just nine days, actually. Can you believe that? I suppose I should have been recording all the preggers ups and downs for the masses, but I did it in my own journal instead (on PAPER, even - shocking). Some things are kind of weird and gross and private and wonderful - and pregnancy was one of them for me. But because now that wonderment has given way to just WAITING, and that in a few days whatever shreds of modesty I ever had will be pulverized by a room full of medical staff, I might as well start sharing again. I'm going to need something to do over maternity leave (ha, ha). But seriously, I would like to document what the end of the strange crazy trip of pregnancy feels like, as well as the beginning of parenthood.

So stay tuned for b-day (but hopefully not too long).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio