Wednesday, July 20, 2011

kitty tale

Oh Murray. I've always had a love hate relationship with our cat, and I'm pretty sure he's had a hate hate relationship with me. I think it was because Mike is the one who brought him on the two-hour car trip home, so they got to bond. And I am the interrupter of that bond. Also, because he's kinda evil, and I kinda know it. (I mean, aren't all cats, a little bit?) Of course I am being overly harsh, and obviously he's our family cat and I will take care of him. And once in awhile, in the night (especially if Mike is gone), he gets confused and thinks I'm Mike and snuggles with me.

Anyway, you know who has a love love LOVE relationship with Murray? Ainsley. I mean, she is over the moon. I don't know what it is about toddlers and cats. It's some magic crazy shizz. And Murray has not traditionally been the most tolerant kitty in the world, but I am pretty amazed at how patient he is with her. Like, clearly, when Ainsley is pulling his tail or giving him a full bear hug, he could go totally ape***t on her. But he just meows and walks one foot away to let her do it again. So, my nemesis, I will give you credit where credit is due. And maybe a little extra tuna, for good behavior.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio