Thursday, July 3, 2008

Regularity

As a person who works in the internets ever day, I REALLY need to practice what I preach and get to posting on this blog regularly. I find nothing more irritating than having my interest piqued by a blog, and then returning time and time again and finding nothing new. Not that my tens of readers (that's a generous estimate) really give a rip, it's just the principal of the thing. And it's fun, anyway. At least it will be in a couple of years, to go back and read a chronicle of the ins-and-outs of my daily life, even if it doesn't matter to anyone but me. I kept diaries from middle school through college and they are horribly embarrassing, yet hilarious and sacred. I chronicled my first crushes, the first time I drank a beer, leaving home, my study abroad trip to England, the first time I met my husband. Special stuff. I would like to do that again, and a blog seems an appropriate medium.

So I am resolute. I'm turning over a new leaf - prepare to be blogged.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio